The FCAAP Medical Home Transition Program
Brought to you by The Verden Group
Since the settlement of the Medicaid access lawsuit in April 2016, FCAAP leadership has been working with the Agency for Health Care Administration (“AHCA”) to improve access to quality care for Florida children on Medicaid and to pave the way for increased Medicaid rates for Florida’s pediatricians.
As part of the settlement agreement, Medicaid plans now provide incentive programs that offer pediatricians the opportunity to earn Medicare-equivalent fees. Each Medicaid plan has adopted an incentive program that went into effect on October 1, 2016.
While the specific incentive program varies among the plans, many of the plans have adopted programs that initially provide this opportunity to practices that have been recognized under ‘medical home’ programs.
Transitioning To A Medical Home Model
This program, developed in collaboration with The Verden Group is designed to provide Florida’s pediatric practices with the resources, tools, and support needed to understand, select, and complete a medical home program and achieve medical home recognition.
This program is designed to help you:
- Determine the opportunity for increased revenues for you.
- Identify any activities that you have currently undertaken that may help you achieve ‘medical home’ recognition faster and more efficiently.
- Identify how much work may be involved for you to undertake such a transition.
- Determine costs associated with participating in a recognition program.
- Help you compare the different ‘medical home’ programs available.
- Provide you with educational materials, easy-to-understand guides, and ‘cheat’ sheets and templates for the NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home program.
Exclusively for FCAAP Members
FCAAP’s Medical Home Program is an exclusive benefit offered only to FCAAP members!
Already a member of FCAAP?
Begin learning what the program can do for you.
Not yet a member?
Learn more about us and become a member today.
Contact FCAAP at email@example.com if you have any questions about the FCAAP Medical Home Program or about accessing these member-only resources.
Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 10-11, or Edge. Earlier versions of Internet Explorer are not supported.
Cookies are required, and some tools require a tablet-sized screen or larger.